Sunday, June 26, 2016

Eat Sleep Bake Repeat

Since I was in high school, I had an unhealthy obsession of baking brownies and cupcakes. It all started when my best friends and I decided to bake our first brownies for our very first time and sold them to our friends. Actually this story does not necessarily relate to the brownies that I baked today because I ended up using the brownies mix from Ghirardelli, which is relatively easy to make. I don't think they sell it in the local supermarket but I'm not so sure actually.

Anyway, let's get baking!
So, as I'd stated above, the brownies mix that I was using today is from Ghirardelli. This mix comes with the chocolate chip inside so you don't need to sift the flour before hand.

Another ingredients that we need are:
  • 1 egg
  • 1/4 cup of water
  • 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
Steps:
  1. Preheat your oven to 325 F. Prepare your baking pan and grease it with butter or you can spray the non-stick cooking spray. In this case, I'm using a non stick pan so I don't have to worry about buttering the surface of the pan.
  2. Mix the water, vegetable oil and the egg into a medium bowl and stir well. It will look like this.

3. Pour in the brownie mix and stir it until it forms a brownie batter. It kinda look disgusting at first but don't worry it will turn out super gooood

4. Spoon your batter onto your baking pan and it's ready to be put in the oven for 40-45 minutes! 

By the way, the instructions were printed on the back of the package so, you don't need to note everything down. 

When the brownie was in the oven, you will be enticed by a very sweet and delicious smell wafting through the kitchen.
While waiting for the brownie, I tried to arrange some plates and teas to make it instagram worthy!

I heard the 'ding' sound coming from the oven, which signified that the brownie was ready to be taken out. It smelt incredibly good. Tips: we have to wait for approximately 30 minutes for the brownie to cool down so that's it's ready to be cut into pieces. Another thing is that we have to flip the brownie over and start cutting the brownie from the bottom part and not the crust. 



The brownie has a shiny and crackly crust. It is crunchy on the top and gooey on the inside. Yumm!

xoxo,
Veronica Amianco

No comments:

Post a Comment