Sunday, April 26, 2015

Birthday Post 3

My friends and I ate out at Smokey Ribs this afternoon. At first, I did not put any suspicion on them. Cecilia and Debora excused themselves to the restroom, saying that Cecilia needed to change her pad. It took so long for them to come back. One minute after they did, a waiter came inside the room and brought a plate of cupcakes and these were the most beautiful shabby chic cupcakes that I had ever seen in my whole life.
That was pretty right? I fell in love at first sight. 


The picture of me impressed by the details of the cupcakes.



They said the woman in the painting looks like me so I took a picture with it.

At 3 pm, we dispersed. Wilona fetched me from The Smokey Ribs and we headed for The Harvest. Unfortunately, we were on waiting list number 4. As we were born impatient, we finally decided to leave for Gourmand instead. We bought drinks and cakes. I ordered the Iced Coffee with milk but it didn't suit to my preferences. Tiffany insisted on waiting in the car instead of sitting inside the cafe.  Wilona, Vivi and I took some quick snaps in front of Gourmand, while Tiffany, Yasmeen and Veronica waited in the car. After finished taking pictures, we headed right to the car. When I opened the car door, Tiffany was there  holding a half-collapse cake with '18' candles placed above it. So, actually, since they fetched me from The Smokey Ribs, they had been hiding the cake at the back of the car. 

1 comment:

  1. What a nice birthday surprise you had vero!!! Happy 18th birthday <3

    http://ivankawu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete