Thursday, April 5, 2018

An hour for spaghetti squash

I didn't remember what came to our mind that we decided to have a healthy lunner, aka lunch and dinner. It was such a lazy day to go out of our house as you can predict from the colour of the sky plus it took nearly an hour to drive from my house to Malibu. 
I don't know if you believe me when I say these pictures were taken in Malibu as this place is well known for the blue sea and clear sky. 

Karin, me, Michelle, Jose and Florentini

Photos taken by Karin's boyfriend, Henry



Now you believe this is in Malibu, right?

from top to bottom: cauliflower crust pizza, grilled salmon kale nicoise salad, and spaghetti squash lasagna
My favourite is the spaghetti squash lasagna. Ever since I was introduced to spaghetti squash, it has been one of my most frequently ordered food in all the restaurant that I went to. This one definitely won my heart. They give a generous amount of cheese on top of the squash which makes it more mouthwatering than the others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment