Sunday, June 10, 2018

Let's make this fleeting moments lasts forever

Right now, I am sitting alone with all my memories playing inside my mind. Everything in this posts are so surreal. What if in fifty or sixty years time, I am not able to recall any memories with them? What if I forget their names? What if all the memories from my four years in LA fade over the course of time? I feel like one of the saddest things in life is that you cannot choose which memories to keep and which to lose.

I have been through many graduations but this time it hits me hard. I went through several stages in life with them. They watched me grow in shaped the person I am today. And guess what? Poof! They leave and left you with a bigger question : Will you ever see them again?

My family in LA




Jose

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment