Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Another Fleeting Moment

I don't know what to say but for sure, I miss writing blogs so so much. Blogs use to be my diary when I was in middle school and as I get older, I forgot how important blogs used to be in my life. I missed that moment when I can't wait to go home just to open my laptop and start rambling on my online journal. I missed those times when I took pictures of myself in front of a mirror and posted them on my blog. I missed how carefree and burden-free I was back then. Now, everything was just different. As I get older, I get more anxious. Anxious of my future. All I think about right now is how to earn money, be successful and be appreciated.

Anyway, I am a couple days away from the final exam which is assembling a wedding cake. Now, I am already on lesson 96 and the class will be done on lesson 100. I honestly don't know what to feel about this but I am more excited than not to announce that I will be externing at Ladurée US! I am so so happy that I can work at one of the most popular bakeries in the world! (or I hope so)

I am not sure if I am going to pursue my baking career as my permanent or side jobs yet, but I am sure that I would focus on macarons, chocolate bon bon and birthday cakes in the future. Here are some of my portfolio
These are my white chocolate bon bon with maple bourbon ganache

This is the halloween edition macarons. It is supposed to be a pumpkin carved macarons but I have no time to draw the face so yeah here they are.

This is an ombre cake with chocolate drip. Love how this cake looks!


This is a classic basket weave cake. Looks old-fashion but I love the details.




Whoever is reading this blog, if you have any questions for the cakes and how to order it, simply contact me on instagram @veronicaamianco@sweet.little.desserts


xoxo,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment