Thursday, November 14, 2019

School Withdrawal

You might think I am a freak that I could have a school withdrawal. Who the heck love school? HAHAHA that was me too half a year ago. But, since I was in pastry school, everything seems easier. Driving to school back and forth for more than 50 miles a day for five days a week shows how enthusiastic I am in attending school #hmm

Anyway, this is the second day of me not attending school. Believe me or not, I felt like something was missing from my life. It feels like time robs everything away from me. I don't like changes. I don't like this feeling of losing everyone (my chef and classmates) all at once. It feels sad..... and there is nothing I can do about it.

Anyway I am off watching Netflix. See you in a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment