Thursday, September 24, 2020

A Little Life Update

Hi everyone! It's been so long since I last updated my blog. As you know we were all stuck in this pandemic and if you are able to read my blog, that means you have way more privileges than 60% of the world population. Well, let's skip about the pandemic part cause it just brings so much stress to our life already :(

I have been quarantined for more than 2 months now. Well, most of you have been for so much longer than I do and I salute your for that. I am an introvert myself but I have reached a point where I have completely lost my mind. Life is so freaking boring and everyday I am in the same place and routine. It feels like I'm in a prison, but together with my whole family. If you are out there living alone, honestly, I am so so proud of you. This loneliness is temporary and sooner or later, I believe life will go back to how it was again. 

Anyway, I'm planning to write more often from now on because I have so much free time and I should've improve my writing skills all over again. I'm planning to write on food review. I have tried becoming a food reviewer on Instagram but well, I just feel so much more confident writing my thoughts than speaking out loud. The review won't be long though, I promise you won't get bored! I would make it as interesting as possible for you guys to enjoy. So, stay tune! I'll see you guys on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment