Saturday, September 26, 2020

How to be Happy and Positive in this Pandemic?

Hi peeps, if you are clicking on this blog, that means you're still curious of what I do in this pandemic to get through the day and I am more excited to share them with you!

I have been a very podcast person ever since my close friend recommended me to "Crime Junkie" on spotify. Now that I have listened to all the episodes, I am switching to a milder genre. Right now, I tend to listen to life-experiences podcast and I really recommend "On the Floor" by Esther Sim. Also, if you love listening to inspiring stories, I highly highly recommend "On Purpose" by Jay Shetty. That is a good one. Trust me. 

Another hobby that I recently picked up again is playing sport. I grew up playing table tennis with my family. A little discretion : we are not an expert in this sport, we just did it for fun but at least we know the basic of it. That is the only sport that we can do and plus, we can play it indoor, which is completely corona-free. 

Lastly, I don't know if you realized but I post a lot about food reviews. It is almost impossible to gain new experiences during quarantine so the only new experiences I can get is from food itself! That's why I really appreciate when people cook legit food and I'll try my best to also support their small business in this pandemic. Good food is meant to be shared right?

The main takeaway is, instead of expecting too much out of this pandemic, sit yourself down with a pen and paper. you should start thinking what used to make you happy or at least spark some joy in yourself. Sometimes, we may be too caught up in this situation that we forgot that happiness and positivity come from a very small action. I hope this tips might help you and let me know if it does! 


Signing out, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment