Friday, August 30, 2024

Bangkok Withdrawals

This post is specially dedicated to my most recent girl's trip to Bangkok. It feels like it has been forever since the last time I travel with my girl friends. This trip was full of never-ending laughters, crazy karaoke sessions in the well-lit van, good food and desserts. 

We know girls trip is never the same as family or couple's trip. We prioritize good photos in Wat Arun Temple over the scorching hot sun and sunburns. We hired a photographer instead of bringing our own tripod. We visited rare but instagrammable places. I realized the thing that I like the most about girl's trip is that we get to spend time doing make up and hair together. I love the idea of getting ready together, giggling to even laughing out hearts out, together. I would say that I am an introvert by nature but getting ready with my friends, that's the best damn thing to do.

Our trip was five days four nights but with these girls, it was not enough. There's no day goes by that I did not laugh out loud with them. It feels so liberating to make memories with them. If you are reading this, yes it's you :)

Since I won't be able to cram everything in this post, I am only going to share the highlights of my trip.

Mandatory first stop in Bangkok : Thong Smith!

Thai Massage at Healthland Asoke branch. Super duper good masseuse (No 89). Would definitely recommend anyone!

Showering our beautiful bride, Katina. She's getting married in a couple months. Excited to see her in white!


A group shot in Khao Yai, supposed to be a European village. 

Sunny day at Movenpick Resort. No we didn't stay here, we just took pictures.

Best dessert this time. Would go though traffic just for this. Yums!


Rented and loved this van. Eat, sleep, laugh, repeat.


Slaying in this pictures with my girls cause cute pics > sunburn.


All right, that's all for the Bangkok archives. See you on my next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment